Cancer Insurance that Pays You Tax-Free Cash When You Need It Most.
Even though we do our best to maintain a healthy lifestyle, the possibility of suffering a critical illness before age 65 remains a reality. While the chances of surviving a critical illness are greater than ever, living with that kind of condition can create severe financial hardships if you are not financially protected. It is important that you know the statistics.
- Every day over 3,600 Americans are diagnosed with cancer, and over 3,200 Americans suffer a new or recurrent heart attack.
- Each year, about 700,000 Americans experience strokes, and 70% survive!
When a critical illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke occurs, it places a tremendous emotional strain on the family, sometimes accompanied by an overwhelming financial burden.
Did You Know:
- *50% of Bankruptcies in the U.S. are due to medical problems.
- 48% of mortgage foreclosures are the result of financial hardship due to critical Illness (only 3% due to death).
- 48% of businesses that fail do so because of a critical illness.
- 62% of bankruptcies are due to a critical illness. Of those bankruptcies, 75% of them had health insurance.
- One in four cancer patients or their families said they used up all or most of their savings to pay for treatment.
- **One in eight people with advanced cancer turned down recommended care because of cost.
The best part of Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance coverage is that it pays tax-free cash directly to you, when you are diagnosed with a covered life-threatening illness. You do NOT have to wait for your bills to pile up, and you do NOT have to “deduct” other benefits you may receive.
This payment is in addition to any other coverage you may have or receive. It WILL ease the financial pressure of a life-threatening illness, and it WILL give you and your family not only much-needed help, but much-needed peace of mind as you recover.
What Would the Cancer Insurance Coverage Mean to You?
- Choosing Your Heath Providers
- Freedom to Have Your Spouse by Your Side
- Freedom from Worry About Your Bills and Your Mortgage
- Freedom to Take Extra Time Off from Work While You Get Back on Your Feet
Insurance Funds to be Used For:
- Your Mortgage, Auto Loan or Credit Card Payments
- Replace Your lost Wages and Your Spouse’s While Caring for You
- Your Medical Costs – Deductibles, Prescriptions, Second Opinions, Experimental Treatments, Out-of-Network Expenses
- Your Rehabilitation, Training, or Education for a New Occupation
- Expenses for Travel and Lodging While Seeking Medical Treatment Outside of Your Community
- Expenses for Child Care, Nursing Care
- A Relaxing Vacation While You Recuperate
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Covers Life-Threatening Illnesses you are Likely to Survive
As a result of the many advances in medical science and technology, statistics prove that you are far more likely than ever to survive the onset of a critical illness. In fact, between the ages of 40 and 65, you are 7 times more likely to survive a critical illness than to die from it. The cost of survival can be financially devastating.
- Heart Attack
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Major Burns
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Aortic Surgery
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Heart Valve Replacement/Repair
- Loss of Limbs
- Accidental Loss of Speech
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Occupational HIV Infection
- ALS Lou Gehrig’s Disease
*Covered conditions vary state-to-state and policy-to-policy.
Apply for the coverage amount that’s right for you and your family.
We offer coverage at many levels, paying tax-free cash benefits up to $1,000,000.
Premiums vary based on age, sex, and other factors – we urge you to contact us today to learn more about costs and complete details of coverage.